Sunday 13 March 2011

LBJ - Reboiro 1968

LBJ is a surreal documentary by Santiago Alvarez which mixes photo montage with footage of Lyndon B Johnson's background and political life. With moments of Monty Python style animation and crude juxtaposition the film attempts satire and humor while portraying LBJ as a merchant of death. The poster is a classic using the same style of photomontage, objectifying and ridiculing. Reboiro also worked on the film's imagery and is credited in the titles.


Here's the film:

Alvarez - LBJ (1968) by simpleappareil

2 comments:

andrew hudson said...

Your opinions are quite interesting, I enjoy reading what you write. Hope to hear more from you. You have been Subscribed.
help me with my essay

affordable market 360

adult market 360

andrew hudson said...

Congratulations for this wonderful reading article. I found it very informative and interesting too, I think you are a brilliant writer. I have bookmarked your blog and will return in the future. I want to encourage you to continue that marvelous work, have a great daytime!
help me with my essay

affordable market 360

adult market 360